Here at KIC, we are dedicated to providing a professional service using only the best equipment for the job. We use Snap-On Tools for our diagnostic and all our hand tools.
If you want the best possible job completing and delivered on time, we believe you need the highest quality tools, as they ensure that:
• The job is completed more efficiently
• Work is more professional and safer for our customer
• Less time is spent repairing issues created by poor quality tools
• Air Conditioning - we have top spec air conditioning which we have purchased from Delphi who are manufacturer suppliers.
• Batteries and Alternators - we can test your vehicle's battery and alternator and offer you the best solution for poor starting.
• Brakes - we provide a brake check service that gives a clear picture of the condition of your vehicle’s brakes, and whether you need new brake pads, brake discs or if the braking system itself is in need of repair.
• Clutches - we will be able to tell if your clutch is faulty before we start any work on your vehicle.
• Exhausts - we stock a wide selection of exhausts for all makes and models of vehicle, so if you find yourself in need of a new silencer or entire exhaust system, we can help.
• Cam belts - a wide variety of cam belts for all makes of cars, which we fit on our premises.
• Tyres - we not only test your tyres, we also stock a range of tyres to suit all budgets and models
• General servicing
If you want to leave your vehicle outside when we are closed, we have a letter box for keys. We have multiple cameras that cover all aspects of the workshops both inside and out which record and provide us with remote access.
We employ a security company to ensure maximum security and we have alarm monitoring, response and lighting.
We want our premises to be safe and secure for you, your vehicles and our employees. Having such security measures also helps keep our insurance costs lower so we can keep our overheads down and pass the savings onto our customers.
"Parts needed to be ordered and Dale advised that the car would be worked on Monday and that he would keep me informed of what faults were found and what would be needed to make the car road worthy again. True to his word Dale kept us informed from start to finish!"
"Dale and his team kept in contact through the course of the MOT, explaining everything we needed to know. What gives me confidence is that if I had gone elsewhere I would be unsure of where I stand and more importantly my over all bill would be bigger."
"From the moment you collected my car your team have been extremely professional at all times, keeping me up to date at all times and advising me on what is best for us!"